| Search | Login/Register
   Home » Musical Discussions » List of top 20 conductors on classical-music.com (1 post, 1 page)
  Print Thread | 1st Post |  
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) Select Pages: 
09-20-2020 Post does not mapped to Knowledge Tree
oxric
Posts 191
Joined on 02-12-2010

Post #: 1
Post ID: 25942
Reply to: 25942
List of top 20 conductors on classical-music.com
Life here in north-eastern France, on the border with Germany, has lost all relation to normalcy some time ago. 

Anyway, our town has decided, bravely (some might say recklessly) to continue with the Wissembourg International Music Festival...So that led me to think about conductors.

I looked for some ranking of conductors (there are several online), and have come across this one which caught my interest as it includes several conductors whose interpretations I enjoy...

It's a great laugh to go through if you have not come through the list previously.

https://www.classical-music.com/features/artists/20-greatest-conductors-all-time/

Some inclusions are bound to be controversial and some omissions will be considered as near-criminal but it's great fun nonetheless.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) Select Pages: 
Home Page  |  Last 24Hours  | Search  |  SiteMap  | Questions or Problems | Copyright Note
The content of all messages within the Forums Copyright © by authors of the posts